Tuesday, July 29, 2014

It only took a year...

Today I filled the last empty frame that was hanging on my wall. It's complete. My room is finally complete! So, to show off a lil bit, here's some snaps of the finished look! :D

 Huge shoutout to my amazing mom for making the pillows on my bed and for turning my horrible sketches and visions into real things! Isn't she the best?! The headboard and bed frame used to be brown, but I repainted it with chalk paint, which is the coolest stuff ever. Seriously. Go have fun with some. You won't regret it ;)
Little corner of some of my favorite things. Way cute tile from my friend Alyssa, a Book of Mormon in French, and a couple more of my favorite books :)
 I saw painted mason jars on Pinterest and decided to make some of my own. I love them!

 I repainted these frames, and painted the bottom picture :)
 Another shoutout to my mom for making my curtains :)
 I love this thing. Two words: Super handy.
And then my favorite lil collage in my room! I painted the far left sign, with one of my favorite sayings, and the other three frames and the 'C' were all gifts :) 

One year later, and my room is done :D

~Cort

No comments:

Post a Comment